In the next year, Aspirus will pour $14 million into a major expansion of its Rhinelander clinic. The healthcare provider broke ground on the project on Friday morning. “We’re out of space,” Aspirus Regional Clinic Director Robb Fabich said of the current facility. But by next October, the clinic will be ready to open an additional 21,000 square feet of space. Planning for the expansion has been in the works for months, according to Fabich. “Ultimately, you get together, and you program out a...
- The Prisoner Who Escaped From The OC Jail By Digging A Hole
- Birchbark Canoes Take Time, As Does Learning We’re Stronger Together
- As Harvest Begins, Some ‘Deeply Concerned’ About Dwindling Wild Rice Resource
- Prohibition Tunnels and Downtown Rhinelander
- Darkness Is a Resource
- Cormorant Fishing: Using Birds to Catch Fish