A male resident at Rennes Health and Rehab in Rhinelander is one of the people who tested positive for COVID-19 in Oneida County. The test was administered on Friday and Rennes was notified of the result on Sunday. "The facility has been in contact with the resident's family and the Oneida County Public Health Department," said Vikki Baumler, the Digital Media Manager for The Rennes Group. "We continue to follow the recommendations of the Oneida County Public Health Department, the CDC, and...
WXPR Board of Directors
- We Live Up Here: Businesses Pivot To New Reality
- Detailed Maps And Airborne Chemicals: How The PFAS Landscape Differs State-By-State
- Rhinelander's Water Quality In The 20th Century
- Native Groups, Private Citizens Among Those Concerned About Possible Mining Near Wolf River
- Fishers In The Sky And Wisconsin