Nearly a third of the of the Northwoods population falls into the 65 and older category that will soon be eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Ascension Wisconsin, Aspirus, and Marshfield Clinic will all be helping vaccinate this group. Ascension will be contacting current patients that qualify to set up appointments. It’s asking people not to call hospitals and clinics at this time. Both Marshfield Clinic and Aspirus have phone lines and an online system to set up appointments. Your name...
- Following Lead of World Bank Employee, Iron County Seeks to Attract Remote Workers
- A Sinking Ship Full of Foresters
- Cemetery Concerns
- Forest Co. Has Some of the Worst Rural Internet in the State. That’s About to Change.
- The Air Mail Route That Lasted for a Single Day
- How Northwoods Lakes Fared in a Summer of COVID-19