Construction Manager Dick Logan is proud of the progress at the YCC Lodge at the North Lakeland Discovery Center. “There was no heat in the building before,” explained Logan as toured the space in the midst of a renovation. Logan is a retired DNR employee who has always wanted to find a way to support the Discovery Center. “I told my supervisor at the time, ‘When I retire I’m going to get really involved’ well I had no idea,” said Logan. He is now overseeing the renovations at the lodge and...
- What Makes the Snapping Sound Around Lily Pads in Lakes?
- Cream City Conservation Corps Spends Two Weeks Working & Learning in the Northwoods
- Hazelhurst and the Yawkey Lumber Company
- Why Are People Seeing So Many Foxes This Year?
- Company, Airport at Odds Over Proposed Trash Facility; Birds, FAA Certificate Among Concerns
- Jean Nicolet, French Diplomat to Wisconsin’s First Nations