A Mount View Care Center employee in Wausau has tested positive for the coronavirus, according to a press release from North Central Health Care. Per the release, the employee developed symptoms while at work on March 22 before being sent home to self-quarantine. Officials were informed on March 28 of the employee’s positive COVID-19 test result. “The staff member is currently in isolation and receiving medical guidance. We have notified public health officials as required and are following...
WXPR Board of Directors
- We Live Up Here: Businesses Pivot To New Reality
- Detailed Maps And Airborne Chemicals: How The PFAS Landscape Differs State-By-State
- Rhinelander's Water Quality In The 20th Century
- Native Groups, Private Citizens Among Those Concerned About Possible Mining Near Wolf River
- Fishers In The Sky And Wisconsin