Become a Member
Listener contributions are our largest source of funding, and this support keeps independent, authentic music and accurate, fact-based news on air and online each and every day. WXPR is here for the community and because of the community.
Join the ranks of WXPR members who give monthly, ongoing and automatic gifts to support WXPR by becoming a Sustaining Member! Sustainers tell us it's an easy and efficient way to support the programming they love on their favorite public radio station.
Here's out it works: Each month, we'll charge your credit or debit card the amount you specify. Your sustaining monthly support of WXPR will continue automatically unless you choose to change or cancel it. You can join in just three easy steps:
1) Decide how much you would like to donate each month.
2) Grab your debit or credit card.
3) Click here to sign up online OR give us a call at 715-362-6000!
Be here each month throughout the year when you turn your contribution into an ongoing monthly sustaining gift. Sustaining members enjoy these benefits:
- It's convenient! You can enjoy uninterrupted WXPR member status because your membership is always current.
- It's efficient! No more renewal notices in the mail, which saves us postage, paper and administrative costs, putting more of your contribution into the programming you love.
- You get great gifts! Every January, our sustaining members are eligible to select a thank you gift. To do so, just contact our Development Director, Emily Irwin, at 715-362-6000 or email@example.com.
- You can get your message on air! When you donate $15 per month or more to WXPR, a form will be mailed to you and you can become a day sponsor.
Plus, enjoy the satisfaction of know that everything you listen to on WXPR is made possible with your ongoing, sustaining support.
Do you want your gift to WXPR to go even further? Please check with your human resource office to see if your employer matches gifts to not-for-profit organizations like WXPR. All you have to do is get a matching gift form from your human resource office and send the completed form to WXPR along with your membership. For questions about Matching Gifts contact Development Director, Emily Irwin at 715-362-6000.