Every weekday at 1:06 p.m., WXPR Public Radio airs a local news roundup with all of our top stories from the last 24 hours.You can keep track of this newscast by subscribing to the WXPR Local Newscast podcast, wherever you get your podcasts.
WXPR News: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- A consultant is approved for a long cold Minocqua homicide case,
- The state Treasurer wants people to save more money,
- Gov. Evers vetoes a Republican tax plan,
- An arrest foils an alleged plot to bomb UW-Madision,
- The man believed to be the oldest person in Wisconsin dies.