A WXPR Forum: COVID-19 And The Northwoods Health, Business, And Recreational Response
Where does the Northwoods stand in COVID-19 response? Will some businesses go under? What are communities telling people about travel, tourism, and reopening businesses? What recreation options are still available?
WXPR is answering these questions and others as part of a COVID-19 response forum featuring local professionals. The panel includes:
- Jacee Shepard, Director and Health Officer, Forest County Health Department
- Krystal Westfahl, Executive Director, Let’s Minocqua Visitors Bureau and Chamber of Commerce
- Kathy Schmitz, Executive Director, Vilas County Economic Development Corporation
- Missy VanLanduyt, Section Chief, DNR Recreation Partnerships and External Relations
- Brittany Beyer, Executive Director, Grow North Regional Economic Development Corporation
Click the button above to hear this week’s forum.