We continue our We Live Up Here series this week with a story about an ambitious DIY project that has been 30 years in the making. The story comes in response to a listener question to our Curious North series. Dennis Marquardt from Tomahawk asks: What is up with the castle on Killarney Lake? Jim Skibo has the story. The fog lifts over Killarney Lake and Kelley Arms Castle appears on a rise. Are we on a tour of castles in Ireland? Nope. We are in Oneida County just north of Tomahawk. The...
- This Castle in Tomahawk Has Been 30 Years in the Making
- Early Exploration, the War of 1812, and the First U.S. Gov. Initiatives
- Trees Have an Amazing Resistance to Decay Fungi
- Here's to Mothers, Human and Animal
- Why We Can’t Agree on a Pronunciation of the Word Sauna
- How the Town of Gleason Got Its Name